Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Small update

Hi everyone,

it seems lately that my computer at home doesn't like me. It's so much fun having it freeze and crash so many times a day --- NOT!

But as long as I'm still able to do wallpapers etc. with it there's at least something I can do. It just takes a little longer. ;)

This time it's a wallpaper again. And again I played with a digital scrap kit. This time by the very talented Irene Alexeeva. You just have to visit her blog at irenealexeeva.blogspot.com. If you're into (digital) scrapbooking like me you're going to love her freebies, and if you're not into scrapbooking you can at least admire her most beautiful designs.

This is the wallpaper I made using her "Azure Pleasure" kit, only on my website you will find it in four different (larger than here) sizes.

No comments: