Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another update!

Hahaha, so soon? you may ask, but I had two wallpapers lying here around that I had made with the help of Scrapblog.com again and that I wanted to keep a secret just for a few days longer. But now that the holidays are approaching with giant steps I thought it's about time, LOL.

I also made a wallpaper out of the graphic that I used for my website winter layout. As you can see, Banner Woman's lovely sparklies are in it again, and I also used a lot of brushes (some of the creators' links I still need to add to my links within the next days), the one brush (Jane's "open heart") I made myself, but only for personal use. I won't dare uploading them to anywhere until I have the full okay from Jane or one of her assistants.

Well, enjoy the walls, I hope you like them, and again:
Happy Holidays no matter what you celebrate! :)

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

No comments: